Certainly! Here’s a suggested itinerary for a 2-day trip to Udaipur, India:
– Arrival at Udaipur Airport or Railway Station.
– Check in at your hotel and freshen up.
– Visit the City Palace: A stunning palace complex that showcases a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architectural styles. Take your time to admire the intricate design and stunning views of Lake Pichola.
– Enjoy a traditional Rajasthani meal at a local restaurant or consider having lunch at the City Palace’s in-house restaurant.
– Explore Saheliyon ki Bari: A beautiful garden built in the 18th century for the royal ladies.
– Head to the Jagdish Temple: A 17th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, known for its intricate carvings.
– Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola and enjoy the sunset views. Make sure to get a glimpse of the famous Lake Palace (also known as Jag Niwas) situated on an island within the lake.
– For dinner, dine at Ambrai Restaurant or any lakeside restaurant with a view of the City Palace.
– Visit the Sajjangarh Palace (Monsoon Palace): Perched on a hill, this palace offers a panoramic view of Udaipur and its surrounding lakes.
– Explore the Sajjangarh Biological Park: A zoological garden located near the Monsoon Palace, home to various species of animals and birds.
– Have lunch at a local restaurant, preferably one that offers traditional Rajasthani cuisine.
– Stroll through the narrow lanes of the Old City, visiting its bustling markets and shops. Make sure to shop for traditional handicrafts, textiles, and jewelry.
– Visit Bagore Ki Haveli, an 18th-century mansion turned museum, located right by the Lake Pichola.
– Attend the Dharohar Dance Show at Bagore Ki Haveli (held every evening). This show offers a glimpse of the traditional Rajasthani folk music and dance.
– Treat yourself to a delicious dinner at a local restaurant or enjoy a rooftop dining experience overlooking the city.
After your 2-day trip, make your way back to the Udaipur Airport or Railway Station for your return journey.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary, and it’s essential to consider factors such as transportation, the season of travel, and personal preferences. Make sure to book your accommodations, transportation, and tickets to attractions in advance for a smooth trip.