Rajasthan bstc syllabus 2023
The Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC) is a state-level examination conducted by the Rajasthan Council of School Education. The exam is for candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching. The Rajasthan BSTC syllabus 2023 has been released and candidates who are planning to appear for the exam should know the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
The Rajasthan BSTC 2023 examination will consist of four sections, namely Mental Ability, General Awareness, Teaching Aptitude, and Language Ability. Each section will carry 150 marks, and the total marks of the exam will be 600. There will be a total of 200 multiple-choice questions, and each question will carry 3 marks.
Rajasthan BSTC syllabus 2023:
1. Mental Ability: This section will include questions based on reasoning, analogies, classifications, series, coding-decoding, blood relations, direction sense, and logical deduction.
2. General Awareness: This section will cover questions related to current affairs, history, geography, political science, economics, and general science.
3. Teaching Aptitude: This section will include questions based on teaching-learning processes, communication skills, leadership qualities, and social awareness.
4. Language Ability: This section will cover questions related to vocabulary, comprehension, functional grammar, and sentence structures in Hindi and English.
Candidates appearing for the Rajasthan BSTC 2023 exam should thoroughly prepare for each section of the exam. The syllabus is vast, and candidates should devote sufficient time to each section. Candidates should also practice previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to enhance their preparation for the exam.
In conclusion, the Rajasthan BSTC syllabus 2023 is vast, and candidates should prepare for each section of the exam thoroughly. Devoting sufficient time to each section, practicing previous years’ question papers, and taking mock tests will enhance the preparation for the exam.
BSTC Exam Pattern 2023
BSTC Exam Pattern 2023: बीएसटीसी परीक्षा में मानसिक क्षमता विषय से 50 प्रश्न पूछे जायेंगे, शिक्षण योग्यता विषय से 50 प्रश्न पूछे जायेंगे, अंग्रेजी विषय से 20 प्रश्न पूछे जायेंगे, वहीं हिंदी या संस्कृत विषय से 30 प्रश्न पूछे जायेंगे। यह परीक्षा ऑफलाइन मोड मे आयोजित की जाएगी। Raj BSTC Exam 2023 राज्य स्तर पर आयोजित की जाएगी। इस परीक्षा में उम्मीदवारों से सारे प्रश्न बहुविकल्पीय पूछे जायेंगे। परीक्षा के हिंदी, संस्कृत और अंग्रेजी को मिलाकर तीन पार्ट होंगे। अंग्रेजी वाला पार्ट सभी उम्मीदवारों को हल करना होगा। उम्मीदवारों को हिंदी और संस्कृत दोनों से एक को हल करना होगा।
|Subject Name||MCQ Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge (GK)||50||150|
|Language Ability (Sanskrit or Hindi)||30||90|
|Language Ability ( English )||20||60|
How To Prepare with Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Syllabus?
If you want to get a good score and rank in Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. then you should start preparing immediately. Important points for Rajasthan BSTC preparation are as follows.
- You should first of all download the Rajasthan BSTC syllabus 2023 pdf.
- Then note the best books to prepare for Rajasthan BSTC exam.
- Accordingly study the topics of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. syllabus from the books in time.
- Then solve previous year question papers of Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. to understand type of questions, difficulty level.
- Also practice with Rajasthan BSTC sample papers and free mock tests.
- Once you do all of the above, you are ready to face the Rajasthan Pre Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Examination!