|1||Name of the Candidate (as per SSC Marks Memo )|
|4||Date of Birth (as per SSC Memo)|
|6||Intermediate (Examination Annual 2020/2016/2015) Hall Ticket Number|
|7||Course / Group in which the candidate is studying/ studied Intermediate|
|8||Medium in which the candidate is studying/ studied Intermediate|
|9||Percentage of Marks secured in Intermediate.|
|10||Name of the Junior College in which the candidate is studying/ completed
|11||Region/Old District in which the candidate is studying/completed Intermediate
|14||Annual Income of the Parent – Rs.|
|15||Other Details of Reservation (if any)|
|16||Address for correspondence H.No. ,
|17||Test in which the candidate desires to appear for the entrance test|
|18||College in which the candidate desires to take admission
in 4 Specialised Colleges
|19||Region/Old District in which the candidate desires to take admission
in 26 General Colleges
|20||New District in which the candidate desires to appear for the entrance test|
|21||Cell Phone No.of the Candidate|
|22||Cell Phone No.of the parent|
|23||Mail ID of the candidate|
How to apply for TSWRDCET, Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) has issued the TSWRDC Common Entrance Test (TSWRDC CET) 2022-2023 Notification in April 2022-2023 and the TSWREIS invites online applications from the eligible Women (Unmarried) candidates from Telangana State for admission into Degree first-year courses in its TS Social Welfare Residential Degree Colleges for the academic year 2022-2023.
TGUGCET for Degree Admissions
1. The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available on the website and satisfy herself with the eligibility criteria for appearing for the written test.
2. The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 50/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centers from ….-04-2020 to …-05-2020 to enable the option to submit the application online.
5. The issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of the application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
6. Before filing in the online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the annexure.
9. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
10. While filling up the online application, the candidate has to opt for the test code for which she wants to appear for the TSWDCET- 2023 (i.e Test1-EMPC/Test2-EBPC/Test3-EMAC/Test4- ECEC/Test5-EHEC).
Notification for Entrance Test for seeking Admission into 1st Year Degree Semester wise Course for the Academic Year 2022-2023. Online applications are invited only from women (unmarried) candidates for TSWDCET-2023 (entrance test to be conducted in both English and Telugu media) for admission into 1st year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
7. The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form.
8. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application.
How to Apply
3. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number at the PAYMENT GATEWAY center.
4. On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application through online by logging on to the website tswreis.cgg.gov.in.
11. On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of the application form in which a reference number also will be given. This reference is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference. The candidate is solely held responsible for any mistakes / incorrect information given by her. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
12. The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
13. The candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of counseling for admission as proof of the information furnished in the application.
14. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.